The Style Sample | Cincinnati Photo & Brand Stylist | Work Style: Bright Blaze
Styling + Branding + Connections
branding,stylist,cincinnati,fashion,photographer,midwest,creative
668
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-668,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-3.7,side_area_uncovered,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

Work Style: Bright Blaze

Work Style: Bright Blaze

brightblaze1-0509

A former coworker convinced me to try on this blazer even though I was more than a little apprehensive about the bright color. It was on clearance, so I figured what the heck…

brightblaze2_0509

To my surprise, it fit perfectly and I wound up loving the color. I guess it never hurts to try new things, right?

brightblaze3_0509

Blazer, Donna Karan; dress, Forever21; bodystocking, Hustler; ankle boots, Sigerson Morrison

Have you ever picked up a pleasant surprise on clearance? What was it?

No Comments
  • Alicia

May 27, 2009 at 1:12 pm Reply

You know…this makes me want to pull out that hot pink vint blazer that I haven’t worn since last year. Cute!!

• Tip

May 28, 2009 at 10:23 pm Reply

Amazing outfit! i have just discovered your blog and I think you have wonderful style~

• ashemischief

May 29, 2009 at 8:41 am Reply

I would wear this every other day if I could. This outfit is AMAZING.

• Tina Lane

June 3, 2009 at 2:06 pm Reply

Cute, cute, cute. The dress makes the whole outfit. You could restyle that a million different ways.

• CC

June 3, 2009 at 6:20 pm Reply

I love this look!!! u stylish minx…u always being something fresh, i love how u just do ur thing wit style, it is so refreshing!! pleasant suprise….found a vintage burberry trench coat while vintage hunting…I did the marcarena and the chicknoodlesoup when i found it…it was that ahmazzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!lol

• elaine

June 4, 2009 at 12:09 am Reply

that blazer looks so great on you! You styled it nicely!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

• Tamu

August 15, 2009 at 10:24 pm Reply

I love love love your blog! I also love your hair. I’m natural too and like picking up new style ideas–2 strand twists get dull after a year or two. ;-}

You have fantastic style and something about this outfit really spoke to my inner fashionista. At 35 is it too late to try to develop a unique personal style?

• Tamia

August 16, 2009 at 6:10 pm Reply

Thanks, Tamu! I say it’s never too late for any type of personal development, style included.