Random Fashion Inspiration
I figure we’ve known each other long enough to expose you to my errant babble and rambling life reflections:
- I discovered Scandanavian designer Henrik Vibskov a few months ago and am LOVING his effortlessly blase pieces.
- Did y’all ever “design” new outfits with Fashion Plates and a bunch of stubby colored pencils?
- And did you play with Designer Denim Barbie? I remember those pink molded plastic cowboy boots like it was yesterday…
- The leather cheerleader skirt in this image from Net-a-Porter is so naughty French schoolgirl.
- Confession: I have a mild girl crush on Ashley Olsen (I know, I know) and am now dying to hit the local thrift stores in search of a pair of slouchy (men’s) tweed pants.
- I’ve been wanting a chunky bib necklace for months and the chains make this one look pretty hard core.
- Black Givenchy cutout shoe-ties add a touch of badass to anything. ‘Nuff said.
Have a good weekend!
|Like this post? Subscribe to the RSS feed, or subscribe by email and get new posts sent directly to your inbox!|