The Style Sample | Cincinnati Photo & Brand Stylist | Hot Pink Lemonade
Styling + Branding + Connections
branding,stylist,cincinnati,fashion,photographer,midwest,creative
3409
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-3409,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-3.7,side_area_uncovered,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.0.1,vc_responsive

Hot Pink Lemonade

Hot Pink Lemonade

Bella Ford top; Kill City jeans; vintage heels + necklaces; Ann Taylor cuff; handmade clutch

I’m headed out to “enjoy” the last vestiges of the summer heat and the long holiday weekend. Can you believe it’s already September?

Enjoy the holiday!

8 Comments
  • caramelnaps25

September 2, 2011 at 9:18 pm Reply

I love the outfit, the top is cute, the shoes rock, but you know me the jewelry rocks:) See now, you need to share some of this with your faithful followers:) A giveaway, lol. I know right, September came really fast! I am not ready for the school year.

• tamia

September 6, 2011 at 11:40 am Reply

You know, funnily enough I almost never remember where my jewelry is from! I can remember what I wore to school the first day of 5th grade, but not where I got my earrings. WEIRD.
      I have to get better at that…

• AliDan

September 4, 2011 at 5:40 am Reply

Your style is obviously fantastic, but I just thought I’d let you know I’ve stolen quite a bit of your hairstyles.

• tamia

September 6, 2011 at 11:42 am Reply

That’s fine! I’m always on the lookout (read: on YouTube) for new hair styles, so if you see something cute, feel free to share!

• The Honeyroom

September 10, 2011 at 11:49 pm Reply

I love the outfit, especially the jeans and heels!

• tamia

September 12, 2011 at 8:19 am Reply

Thanks!

• Savvymom3

July 12, 2013 at 3:10 pm Reply

Please tell me where you got that fabulous top! I tried to google Bella Ford with no luck. Thanks!

• tamia

July 12, 2013 at 4:36 pm Reply

I’m pretty sure I got that top from Saks Off Fifth, but it was YEARS ago. I checked the tag again, it’s by BELFORD, not Bella Ford. Sorry, one of these days I’ll learn to read!