A Gift Guide for Picky Stylish People
The Holiday Shopping Season™ is officially upon us, and though we likely won’t get everything on our lists (Santa ain’t ballin’ like that), I found a few gifts that will be appreciated by the picky stylish people in your life. Including me*.
Graphic shapes and bright hues make even the most mundane necessities more merry.
1. Grownup jewelry influenced by a favorite childhood game >
Tatty Devine Tetris Necklace // $105
2. Stylish printed booties kick any outfit up a notch > Marc Jacobs Cora Printed Snake-effect Leather Ankle Boots // $297
3. The best way to indulge in sessy Brazilian cocktails first thing in the morning > Malin + Goetz Mojito 3-Piece Soap Set // $45
4. Cover up on the couch in artsy comfort >
Ditto Throw Blanket // $160
5. Great for going Hollywood, hipster style > Elizabeth and James Bennett Round Sunglasses // $185
6. Fashionable protection for your loved one’s most important asset > Speck iPhone 6/6s Plus Candyshell Case // $21.97
7. Like an Alexander Calder sculpture for your hand > Atelier Swarovski by Peter Pilotto, Arbol Cocktail Ring // $186.50
8. The comfiness of leggings in a surprisingly trendy design > MPG Striped Knit Leggings // $48
9. Because people like me take their mobile technology (downloadable Netflix, hello!) seriously > Comme Des Garçons CDG X Côte & Ciel iPad case // $65
ALL GOLD ERRYTHING
The warm glow of Nefertiti’s favorite precious metal is trendy again, and these gifts make it easy to go for the gold.
10. A fancy-schmancy notebook for your favorite writer > Christian Lacroix A6 Paseo Embossed notebook // $17.99–20.36
11. Sure it’s a little phallic, but it’s so pretty! > Georg Jensen CAFU Candleholder // $90
12. The modern way to wear pearls: embedded in a molten gold cuff > Karine Sultan Hammered Faux Pearl Cuff // $128
13. For the fashionista who just can’t keep track of her keys > Gift Boutique Orbit Selfie Button & Key Finder // $30
14. Because New Year’s Eve is just around the corner… > JUST CAVALLI Blouse // $184
15. For adding some sparkle to those spirit fingers > Smith & Cult Nail Polish in Shattered Souls // $18
16. When the Keurig gets to be a bore, try this > Bodum Classic Chambord Copper 8 Cup French Press Coffee Maker // $49.99
17. Perfect for workout enthusiasts with serious gym swag > Happy Plugs Earbud Headphones // $29
18. A relaxing soak in the tub never smelled so good > AERIN Rose de Grasse Body Wash/7.6 oz. // $60
BIG COMFY COUCH
Once mid-February hits, the only thing that makes sense is hibernating on the sofa with a fancy candle and a cup of cocoa.
21. No chapped lips here–this balm is the bomb > D.R. Harris & Co. Ltd. Lip Balm // $8.33
22. Your always-cold significant other will love snuggling up under this > Nordstrom at Home Faux Fur Border Knit Throw // $99
23. Phone battery died again? Recharge with stylish tasseled cable > Merkury Innovations Silver Lightning Tassel Key Chain // $14.97
24. A foot’s best protection against cold hardwood floors > Foamtreads Avalon house shoe // $44.95
25. Because cats don’t seem to like being used as pillows > Mina Victory ‘Luscious’ Faux Fur Accent Pillow // $49.99
26. For the modest gift-giver > Damselfly I’m So Glad You’re As Awesome As Me Candle // $59
27. It’s not Christmas without hot cocoa, no? > Sarabeth’s Hot Chocolate Tin // $16
Happy holiday shopping!
*These are affiliate gifts, so I may receive a small commission from your purchase. Happy holidays to ALL!