In C'est Ma Vie
Seven Day Itch
Forgive me interwebs, for I have slacked. It has been seven days since my last blog post.
This is what I’ve been doing:
- Trying to get up early and run/walk (ralk?) for at least 20 minutes in the morning. I managed to make it happen four of the last six days, so…we’ll see.
- Working on the next issue of Style Sample magazine. For some reason, putting it together doesn’t get easier.
- Catching up on “The Young and the Restless.” Jack and Victor are secretly in love, I swear.
- Derailing my transition to vegetarianism by eating at the meat-a-palooza known as Boi Na Braza. Two steps forward…
- Unearthing clothes and shoes I forgot I even owned–just in time for summer!
- Trying to find the nerve/time/patience to do a video blog. Can anyone explain why my voice sounds so different outside of the confines of my (admittedly oversize) head?
- A number of other things too goofy/stressful/boring to mention.
So…what did I miss?