Fall Wardrobe Update
Okay, so now that it’s Officially Fall and I’m semi-officially Not Sick and Not Working Like a Crazy Person 24/7, I can share my Fall wish list! Yay! Just a few things I’d like to add to my current wardrobe situation as a seasonal update:
1. Faux fur gilet, Miss Selfridge I get so much wear out of my Monchichi fur vest that I figured another one would come in handy
2. French Hen sweater, J. Crew A quirky sweater is cozy and adds a sense of fun to basics
3. Vintage pendant necklace, Etsy I’m in the market for a statement necklace, so anything weirdly over-the-top is definitely on my list
4. Marlo blouse, Joie A soft neutral blouse is a good complement to more dramatic pieces
5. Snake print pencil skirt, J. Crew I’m alllll about sassy pencil skirts right now.
6. Leather moto vest, Topshop I’ve come to realize the value of a good vest. Throw one on over basics and it looks like you made an effort.
7. Brocade pants, Topshop Actual crazypants. How could I not?
8. Kendrix ankle boot, Sam Edelman Nothing says ‘I’m a badass’ like wear-with-everything ankle boots
So, having said all that…what’s on YOUR list?