Social Diary // Baby Dolce and Happy Hour Fun
Hey there! Here’s what I’ve been up to lately:
1. Making a floral headband for our adorable model at a Baby Guide photo shoot. That tiny little dress is a $300 Dolce & Gabbana number!
2. Trying to power through my afternoon sugar cravings (and, as usual, failing miserably):
I’ve officially reached the “I really want a cookie” portion of my day. — TamiaS (@TheStyleSample) May 6, 2015
3. Checking out the American Idol-meets-Project Runway student fashion critiques (or “crits”, as the students and staff call them) before the DAAP Fashion Show. So many talented young designers!
4. Playing around with Google’s new mobile compatibility testing tool. I always did enjoy standardized tests…
5. Taking selfies using my new phone tripod at our Thread Cincinnati event!
Speaking of the Thread Happy Hour, we had a blast. Thanks to everyone who made it!
What have you been up to lately?