Nina over at Femme Rationale tagged me almost a week ago, and I’m finally getting around to taking care of biz’ness:
10 Things I Love
1. God, family, friends, cat, The Boy, etc. They all get lumped together ‘cuz this should be obvious.
2. Sleeping in the sunshine
3. Ice cream. Any time of year, any time of day.
4. Dancing. Everything from baroque ballet to shaking booty at random in the club.
6. My iPod. I refuse to go to the gym without it.
7. The night sky
8. Interesting typefaces
9. Lightning storms
10. Big cities. I love to explore.
10 Things I Loathe
1. Closed minds
3. Anything non-human with more than four legs or less than two
4. Freezing weather. I need to move!
5. Doing my taxes
7. Waking up early. Early = before 9am
8. Dull scissors
9. The “Sweetie, calm down…” routine from The Boy. I know that really means “shut up, you’re being irrational,” so even though I wasn’t mad before, I am now!
10. Did I mention driving?
1. I have a circular birthmark exactly at the center of the base of my neck. I can’t see it in my baby photos, so I don’t know if it was there then or not (!) When I was in middle school, I used to draw a line around my neck with eyeliner so it looked like a choker.
2. I had a Jheri Curl (actually, mine was a California Curl) back in the day. There are photos. You’ll never see them.
3. I’ve always loved my name. Thanks, Mom!
4. I took gymnastics when I was little, and can still do (some) flips & stuff.
5. I used relaxers/chemicals on my hair for years (see #2) and decided to return to my natural texture about 3 years ago. I can’t imagine ever going back. I love my hair!