Style: 90's Throwback
A few facts:
- This past weekend was hot as monkey balls.
- I don’t get rid of clothes, so I wind up with a lot of what I like to call “personal vintage”–stuff I know I should’ve given away years ago, but have kept for so long that it’s coming back. This circa 1997 Express romper absolutely falls under that category. See also: 8th grade jeans
- My kitty is very sick and I’m not sure how much time he has left (as indicated by the pitiful look in the above photo)
- Ridiculously hot weather and pending emotional loss call for simple dressing.
- Skorts (skirt in the front, shorts in the back) are still full of win!
How was your weekend?
|Like this post? Subscribe to the RSS feed, or subscribe by email and get new posts sent directly to your inbox!|