Tagged: Six Little Things I Love
The adorable San Francisco Stylephile tagged me with “Six Little Things I Love” last week, so here goes:
1. Crisp Pink Lady apples. I like to slice ’em up and smear some peanut butter on each slice. Mmm…
2. Cool breezes. Indoors and outdoors, day or night. Feels like God is sweeping by…
3. When my cat Cortez nuzzles his fuzzy little head against my shoulder. My baby!
4. A hot shower after a good workout. With mint body wash. So refreshing!
5. Talking and laughing with my parents. Not only do I love them, I really like them. They’re silly, like me.
6. Singing (completely off key) and dancing (I’m a much better dancer) to old school 80’s songs with The Boy. He’s silly, like me.
|Like this post? Subscribe to the RSS feed, or subscribe by email and get new posts sent directly to your inbox!|