The Big Switch
My apologies, y’all. Since the Maintenance Mode plugin refuses to work properly no matter how many times I un-and re-install it, you are going to be subjected to all of the ugly behind-the-scenes messiness this blog redesign entails. Just FYI, it will probably take a while since I’m working on the next issue of Style Sample magazine now.
To make up for it, here’s some better stuff to read/look at:
- I can’t get enough of the gorgeously quirky collages at JustJR. Dude is amazing.
- Problogging: 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started over at ProBlogger. This blog is one of my daily (okay, every other day) reads.
- If you’re a font ho like me, you probably have a lot more font options than you really need. Luckily, Six Revisions put together a list of 10 Free Apps for Managing Your Fonts.
- According to The Cut, French Officials are Still Trying to Get the Sheikh to Buy Christian Lacroix. Will somebody with millions of dollars to throw around please step up to the plate?
- Lanvin’s Alber Elbaz is scared of bloggers. Join the club, man. Join the club.
- Seth Godin questions the reasoning behind doing things “within reason.”
- Chris Brogan tackles the difficult and oft-debated process of Measuring Social Media Marketing.
- FOLIO:’s blog questions AOL’s new online editorial guidelines. Is linked content better than original reporting? (Yes, I see the irony)